BOWLING 4 NEUTROPHILS:
2016 BOWLING 4 Neutrophils
Join us Across America for a Bowling Fundraiser Event. Proceeds benefit the Ella Jewell Foundation. This is an invitation to join an easy, fun fundraising event. You will be assisting in raising neutropenia awareness and donating towards neutropenia related research.
Have a great time bowling in honor of the Neutropenic in your life! Together, we can make a difference.
How to get involved (10 easy steps)
1) Pick a bowling alley near your home
2) Put together a team (or teams) of 4-8 players
3) Name your team(s) (example: ” Team Ella Jewell”)
4) Pick a captain to oversee your team(s)
5) Plan a date to play JANUARY 15th – MARCH 30th, 2016
6) Each player will pay a $10 registration fee to the Ella Jewell Foundation (the team captain will organize this collection).
7) Set a fundraising goal for your team: minimum $200 per team
8) Ask Friends and family to go to www.bowling4neutrophils.org to sponsor you and your team by making a tax-deductible donation.
9) Meet your team on the date chosen
10) Team Captain, please contact Kristin McGuinness 203-664-1385 to set up your team page and any additional questions. Be prepared to supply the following
1) Team Name
2) Fundraising Goal
3) Location of Bowling, date and time
4) Team Players Names
5) A picture of each of your teammates.
6) Registration Fees
PLEASE CLICK ON FORMS TO START YOUR TEAM!!!!!